This hands-on workshop is all about digital marketing analytics. Whether you are brand new to Google Analytics or just need a refresher, this workshop is for you.
We’ll start with building a digital marketing and measurement model (and talk about why this is important). From there we will dive into Google Analytics, including a review of the basic reports, metrics, and features.
This workshop can be delivered over a 2 or 3-hour period. You will leave this workshop feeling much more confident in your Google Analytics knowledge, and will be able to apply your learnings right away to your own website and analytics account.
- Setting Expectations
- Creating a Digital Marketing & Measurement Model
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- Finding your way around Analytics
- Important Definitions (ie. Sessions, Users, Pageviews, etc)
- Quick Intro to Audience, Acquisition, Behaviour, Conversions
- Free Time / Play Time / Questions Time